Spend an unforgettable day discovering, with our licensed guide, the archaeological site of Pompeii and the natural beauty of the Volcano Vesuvius. Thanks to the priority entrance you will skip the stress of a long queue and get inside the ruins without troubles!
Our guide will lead you into a two hours guided walking tour of the ruins bringing back to life the lifestyle and architecture of the prosperous Romans. Pompeii is well preserved thanks to the volcanic ash and pumice of the eruption of Mount Vesuvius in 79AD which petrified the city saving all the infrastructures.
In the second part of the tour the bus will drop you off at 1.000 mt high; from there you can climb till the crater's edge.
The walk is pleasant and the view from the top is unmatchable!
● Skip the line entrance in Pompeii and on Mount Vesuvius
● Professional local guide during the tour and live commentary on board
● Round trip transportation by comfortable air conditioning minibus
● Headphones for groups bigger than 12 passengers
● Small group of 29 people or less
* Food and drinks
* Optional Gratuities
You may be also interested in