This tour will take you right to the heart of Venice, visiting the famous water city from two unique perspectives: first through a walking tour, which will take us among some of the most beautiful and hidden places surrounding St.Mark's Square. Then, through a gondola ride which will make us marvel in front of the games of reflections and majestic facades dotting the channels. A unique way to discover Venice away from the crowded alleys and admiring it from the water. Our walk among the beauties of Venice will take us to discover some of its more famous sites as well as hidden gems.The first highlight is St. Mark’s square, with the description of the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie (only external). From St. Mark’s Square, we will move forward to Campo Santa Maria Formosa, the Scuola Grande di San Marco, the Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square. The second part of the tour will let us literally slide into the deepest side of Venice, admiring it from a unique perspective: the water.
Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on earth, it is built through unique techniques and that each part of it has symbolic meaning. An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. You will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breathe the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on water can give you.Board assistance will be provided, no commentary included during the ride. You will take a place on the Gondola (max 5 people per Gondola, shared one) and let the local gondolier, with his distinctive blue and white striped shirt, bring us along the hidden channels of Venice.
• Qualified tour guide
• Personal headsets
• 25/30 minutes ride on a shared gondola
• Boarding assistance on the gondola
• This tour does not include entrance to main sites and it will completely take place outside (only external comments of the various sites will be provided).
• It is a shared gondola (up to five people for each one)
• No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals
• The Gondola Ride will take place also with rain, only in case of very heavy rain or exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded (if not taken another day/time)
You may be also interested in