- Discover the Venice of the Doges
- Explore St Mark's Square area, its more famous sites as well as hidden gems
- Interesting facts about Venice's history and present
- Characteristic "campo", Venice's little and picturesque squares
- A glimpse into ordinary life of Venetian people
- The truly beauty of Venice and its peaceful canals
- Explore the Doge's Palace, an architectural gem as well as symbol of Venice
This combo will take you into the heart of Venice and its symbol: The Doge's Palace.
The tour is divided into two parts and it will take us to discover the places and history of the Venice of the Doges.
First, a walking tour which will make us wander (and wonder) along the beauties of Venice and its peaceful channels.
Our qualified guide will take you to discover the hidden corners and let you learn interesting facts about life in a city of water, as well as about Venice's past.
Once left the most crowded streets (called "calli"), we will enjoy the piece of a more hidden Venice. The one, which sees gondola silently slide on the green canals, or Venetian people during their everyday life.
In the second part of the tour, together with an experienced and qualified tour guide you will visit the Doge’s Palace and the halls of power, immersing yourself in medieval Europe among the stucco’s halls and hundreds of masterpieces.
• Qualified tour guide
• Skip the line entrance ticket to the Doge's Palace
• Personal headsets
* Food and drinks
* Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• The only entrance will be at the Doge's Palace, all other sites will be described from outside
• The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
• Because of safety reasons all visitors have to get through metal detector checks, which might lead to a short line to enter the palace even if having a skip-the line access
• Mandatory starting from August 6, 2021: Participants over 12 years old must present, together with the ID Card, their EU Green Pass or their own country document to proof one of the following: to have received full vaccination; to have received first vaccination at least 15 days ago; to have had Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months; to have a negative test made no more than 48 hours before the activity. Those who will not present the required documents, will not be entitled to any refund
You may be also interested in