Spend 6 hours discovering the most charming and famous islands of the Venetian Lagoon. During this full day excursion, you will be amazed by the beautiful surroundings of Venice and learn more about Venetian life and traditions. Start your journey in a comfortable motorboat leaving from St. Mark's area and move towards your first stop (approx. 1.15 hour): the island of Murano. Get the chance to visit a glass factory and learn how glass masters create their masterpieces during a glass-blowing demonstration. Take your time to explore the island: don't miss the massive Basilica of Santi Maria e Donato, one of the oldest Churches in the Venetian lagoons originally built in the 7th Century. Return to the motorboat and head to your second stop (approx. 1.5 hours), Burano island. Immerse in its colorful houses. According to a local legend, Burano got its rainbow appearance thanks to the fishermen that lived there, who used to paint their houses in bright and light colors so that they could find their way home while coming back from sea. The island is also known internationally for its rare artisan lace. Hop on the motorboat again and navigate to the last stop, Torcello (approx. 1.15 hour). Torcello was the first settlement in the Venetian Lagoon, its history dates back to the year 452. Don't miss the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, founded in 639. Take a selfie on Attila's Throne on the background, an ancient stone chair where chief magistrates were inaugurated or go up the Bell Tower and take a beautiful picture of the surrounding area. Go back to the motorboat and head back to departure point.
• Motor boat from/to Venice
• Visit to a glass factory in Murano
• Multilingual assistance on board
• Food or beverages on board
• Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• Guided visit on each island
• Comfortable shoes and clothes are advised
• Please note that this is a shared tour (not private boat and tour)
• No refund will be provided for no shows or late arrivals
• The tour will take place also with rain
• Please note that this is not a detailed guided tour, there will be a multilingual assistance and some explanations during the way will be provided in English, German, Spanish, French and Italian languages
• If minimum number of participants (15 people) is not met, the tour may be cancelled and refunded.
Those who will not present the required documents, will not be entitled to any refund