- Experience a private tour of Siena and its historic city center
- Enjoy views of lush vineyards and olive groves in the Chianti countryside
- Learn why San Gimignano is called the “Manhattan of the Middle Ages”
- Benefit from pick-up and drop-off at your hotel in central Florence
- Enjoy the luxury of a private vehicle at your disposal for 8 hours
Meet your private driver at your hotel for a beautiful excursion through the delightful hills of the Chianti countryside,with an ever-changing scenery of vineyards and olive trees.
Upon arrival in Siena, your guide will bring you on a private tour of the old city centre: walking along the small medieval streets, admiring the splendid palaces and Piazza del Campo, one of the most beautiful in the world, where you will find the Palazzo del Comune(exterior). Free time for lunch (not included).
From Siena your private driver will bring you through a panoramic road where to admire the vineyards and olive groves in the heart of the Chianti territory. Along the way you could also admire the ancient fortified hamlet of Monteriggioni, a small jewel built during the thirteenth century and embraced by its still intact walls. You reach then SanGimignano, another beautiful town, UNESCO world heritage, where you‘ll be given free time to visit the medieval town planning with the numerous and beautiful towers hence the name "Manhattan of the Middle Ages".
Please note that the order of the visits may change
You may be also interested in