- Explore St Mark's Square area, its more famous sites as well as hidden gems
- Learn about the symbols and the history of the Basilica’s interiors
- Immerge yourself into the lights game made by the golden mosaics inside the Basilica
- A 25/30 minutes ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola, shared one
- Experience the deepest side of Venice
- Amazing photography opportunities
This tour is made of three parts: first, a walking tour that will make us discover Venice's most famous sites as well as its hidden gems.
An unforgettable way to discover Venice through its narrow alleys called “calli”, countless bridges and wide traditional and picturesque squares, still the heart of Venetian people's social life.
Let our professional guide take you into an unforgettable journey among Venice's beauties and history.
The first highlight of the walking tour is St. Mark’s square, with the description of the majestic St. Mark’s Basilica, the elegant Doge’s Palace, the Clock Tower and the Procuratie.
From St. Mark’s square, we will move forward to Campo Santa Maria Formosa, the Scuola Grande di San Marco, the Malibran Theatre, step through the famous Mercerie, once the pulsing heart of commercial life back in time, nowadays Venice’s main shopping district between Rialto Bridge and St Mark’s Square.
During the second part, you will admire Venice from the most beautiful and unique point of view: the water. We will get on a traditional Venetian gondola (shared one) and slide along the inner canals of Venice admiring its palaces and magic atmospheres.
Follows a guided tour of the most beautiful and celebrated cathedrals in the world: the St. Mark's Basilica.
A tour not only to see Venice, but also to experience this city through its history and glorious past, still shining in its historical sites and legendary characters.
Surrounded by the Basilica’s beautiful golden mosaics and marble inlays, our professional guide will take us along the history and the special features of this unique masterpiece of byzantine art.
• Qualified tour guide
• Skip the line entrance ticket to Saint Mark’s Basilica
• Personal headsets
• 25/30 minutes ride on a shared gondola (up to six people for each one)
• Boarding assistance on the gondola
X Entrance to the main historical sites
X Commentary during the gondola ride
X Food and drinks
X Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• The ride is on a shared gondola (up to 6 people per gondola)
• Please wear appropriate clothes to enter the Basilica (no bare knees or shoulders)
• For security reasons backpacks are not allowed into the Basilica
• During the first part of the visit, only external explanations of the sites will be provided
• The tour will take place also with rain, in the event of exceptional high tide in Venice or bad weather it might be cancelled and refund will be provided
• Mandatory starting from August 6, 2021: Participants over 12 years old must present, together with the ID Card, their EU Green Pass or their own country document to proof one of the following: to have received full vaccination; to have received first vaccination at least 15 days ago; to have had Covid-19 infection in the past 6 months; to have a negative test made no more than 48 hours before the activity. Those who will not present the required documents, will not be entitled to any refund