- A 25/30 minutes ride on the traditional Venetian Gondola, shared one
- Discover Venice from a unique perspective
- Slide among centuries of history and picturesque views
- Experience the deepest side of Venice
- Amazing photography opportunities
The gondola is one of the main symbols of Venice, as emblematic of the famous water city as mysterious in its origins. Not many people know that at the beginning this unique vessel was different from the one we can admire today, changing across time together with the city it is associated to.
Of course, the history of the gondola is deeply bounded to the one of Venice.
Considered one of the most beautiful and elegant boats on Earth, it is built through unique techniques and each part of it has symbolic meanings. For example, its multi-pronged ferro, or prow, does have five or six “pettini”, symbolic of the six “sestieri” in which Venice is divided into. The function of this part made of iron is to balance gondolier’s weigh and it has an “S” shape evoking the flow of the Canal Grande.
Not only elegance and beauty then, a whole world embodied into this boat nowadays symbol of Venice.
Let yourself experience in first person the gondola through this tour.
An enchanting and relaxing way to enjoy the colors, lights, sights, charm and beauty of Venice. You will admire elegant bank-side palaces, unique bridges and breathe the charming and magic atmosphere that only a town built on water can give you.
Can you imagine a better experience to share with the people you love? Probably difficult to find.
Just take your smile and beloved one with you, the timeless beauty of Venice seen from the gondola will do the rest.
• 25/30 minutes ride on a shared gondola (up to six people for each one)
• Boarding assistance
* Commentary or explanations of any sort
* Food and drinks
* Hotel pick-up/drop-off
• This is a shared gondola (up to six people for each one)
• Provide a printed/mobile copy of your voucher to our staff
• The tour does not include commentary or explanations of any sort
• The Gondola Ride will take place also with rain, only in case of very heavy rain it might be cancelled and the tour will be refunded (if not taken another day/time)